"Letter from Abe Merchand [?] to John Wentworth reporting that the local magistrate and settlers at Sheet Harbour want to make him aware of the situations of three Mi'kmaq families (i.e. the families of Lewis Cope, Eleanor Cope, and Peter Cope.) Urge relie"
- To start, click the ‘I’m not a robot’ button below;
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviation;
- No need to account for formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment); the goal is to provide text for searching and readability;
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, for example: "[town?]";
- View more: transcription tips;
- Remember to save often