"Letter from James Flemming to George requesting relief for approximately 100 Mi'kmaq who fled from Dartmouth, Shubenacadie Grand Lake to Londonderry to escape sickness in Halifax. The Mi'kmaq are left destitute."
- To start, click the ‘I’m not a robot’ button below;
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviation;
- No need to account for formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment); the goal is to provide text for searching and readability;
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, for example: "[town?]";
- View more: transcription tips;
- Remember to save often