"Letter from W.A. Hendry, Commissioner of Crown Land Office, to the Att.-Gen. regarding a complaint by Lewis Paul that he has been interfered with by Francis Webber and other proprietors of a saw mill near the head of the tide at Ingram River."
- To start, click the ‘I’m not a robot’ button below;
- Copy the text as is, including misspellings and abbreviation;
- No need to account for formatting (e.g. spacing, line breaks, alignment); the goal is to provide text for searching and readability;
- If you can't make out a word, enter "[illegible]"; if uncertain, indicate with square brackets, for example: "[town?]";
- View more: transcription tips;
- Remember to save often